Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Ideas from Scrubs

Who wouldn't want to wake up looking younger - it'd be like a dream come true, huh? It seems a little weird that a stay-at-home mom would be recommending a nursing magazine, but I really have found some good information in Scrubs. It has practical information that anyone can benefit from, especially some of the articles concerning health and beauty, though the simple advice concerning the workplace are great informational pieces as well.

I just finished reading an interesting piece that gives advice to help us look younger, Wake up Looking Younger. I didn't know that sleeping on your back is best for your face, as sleeping on your side or stomach causes wrinkles. Did you? There are more things you can do at night to give you a beautiful boost in the morning - I don't want to give away too much, so you'll have to read the article yourself.

Summer time articles and helpful information are posted now on Scrubs - besides health and beauty ideas there is lots of other great stuff behind the tabs titled mind, health, style, work, love, money, and news & entertainment. I'm going to keep reading tonight as I try to wind down after my long day organizing that huge stack of books today.

Post?slot_id=39789&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: