Sunday, May 17, 2009

Snagging a Florida Vacation

Have you ever been to Kissimmee, Florida? I'll admit that I haven't, but I really would like to visit sometime. I don't really get into all of the bright lights of a big city, but I do enjoy going to the beach for an evening walk, doing a little bird watching (and people watching), and yes, doing a bit of shopping as well.

I know the kids and Jeff would want to visit a theme park - they're all close-by in Orlando. We have NEVER taken our children to Disney World, Sea World in Orland, or any of the theme parks in Florida, and they've reminded us many times. It really would be a fun thing to do before everyone is spread out all over the country.

Because of our long list of expenses, a fun family vacation is out of the question this year. But is it really? There's always the chance that I'll win one....

You heard me correctly. I entered to win a Kissimmee getaway - a full 6 nights, including air fair and a rental car - so, who knows? Maybe we'll be out and about in sunny Florida in spite of those medical bills that threaten to squelch our fun.

Have you entered to win yet? You still have time. The drawing will be held on or around June 1.

Post?slot_id=38026&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: