Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - May 18


Another week, another Menu Plan Monday. I've been a little wiped out lately and so has my cupboard, so here's a simple plan:

Monday

Spaghetti
Garlic toast
Tossed salads

Tuesday

Scalloped potatoes and ham
Green beans
Fruit

Wednesday

Nacho Beef Bake (Taste of Home's Healthy Cooking, June/July 2009)
Corn

Thursday

Pizza & pop

Friday

Cheesy rice
BBQ meatballs
Peas

Saturday

Make your own sub sandwiches
Fruit
Tossed salads

Sunday

Truly on your own

As always, you'll find bigger and better menu plans at Organized Junkie's site.

4 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Nice menu. I particularly like: pizza and pop--since we do that once a week too. LOL

Sarah said...

wow, it's nice to have a plan meal. I think I will do the same
Thanks for visiting my blog.
A blessed day!

na said...

Subs sound good!

Auntie E said...

Scallop potatoes and ham sound great, on my list for this week for sure.Have both in my house now.