Thursday, April 02, 2009

Winter Clearance at Sears

Did you know that Sears is having a big clearance sale on fall and winter clothing and apparel right now? It's true - you can get 75 - 80% off the original prices from now until April 18th.

Now I suppose you're thinking, "But it's spring!" Here are some thoughts to chew on, assuming you're interested in frugal shopping.

  • You can get several sale priced clothes for the price of one regularly priced item.Click Here
  • If you live in a colder part of the world, as I do, your clothes aren't going to sit in storage for all that long.
  • It's very practical to buy clothes up ahead of time for growing children. Buy a size or so larger than your child currently wears at a fraction of the original cost.
  • Great apparel doesn't go out of style as quickly as you might assume, especially things like sweats and jeans. See the great hooded sweatshirt (above) I picked out from the clearance pages from Sears. My boys (husband too) could wear this for many years, and would!
One of the reasons I'm talking about Sears, in particular, is because I love their clothing. I hate it when clothes wear out right away - especially kids' stuff because we pass their clothes down. I never worry with Sears.

Post?slot_id=35275&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: