Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Free Homeschool Books

I have some books I don't want anymore and, if you're interested in them, you can have them. All I ask is that you pay me media mail shipping costs. If you want any or all of them, please e-mail me. You can find my e-mail address on my profile page by clicking "e-mail." (left side of page)

The books I have right now up for grabs (and I'll have more as the school year ends) are:

No Greater Joy Volume 3 - Michael & Debi Pearl
Manual of Christian Doctrine Answer Key - Christian Liberty Press
Manual of Christian Doctrine, 2nd Edition - Louis Berkhof
The Random House Book of How Things Work (1991) - Steve Parker
Intermediate Logic Answer Key, Test Book, and set of 4 VHS videos (1996) - James B. Nance
Introductory Logic Answer Key (1997) - James B. Nance & Douglas J. Wilson

No comments: