Thursday, March 26, 2009

Magnext Fun

Tonight I tried to relax after all of that baking and played a fun virtual game at MagNext , something that you and your kids might enjoy.

Setting up an account was easy and FREE. First, I looked for something I could play that wouldn't challenge me too much mentally. I'm tired. The roller coaster game sounded interesting and engaging without being overly difficult, so I gave it a try.



As you click on stations to move from here to there, you end up in interesting places. I found the roller icoaster room and played that for most of my game session. I had to choose the correct shapes to finish the coaster and, you won't believe this, but I actually made a couple of mistakes!

While I was playing, someone challenged me to a round. I didn't feel confident enough in my skills, so I declined. I'll bet Ryan would have accepted and won the round!

I think Magnext Virtual is a great game for learning shapes and matching skills. Kids really get a blast out of virtual games (so do husbands!) and if you combine that with a safe site, you have a winner. I'll probably play this again sometime with Ryan and maybe even challenge someone to a match!

Post?slot_id=34899&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: