Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Safe Products for the Mother-to-Be

This is a topic that means quite a bit to me because of the problems my family has experienced with commercial beauty and cleaning products. If I were to have a baby today, I would seek out all natural products to use during pregnancy.

As usual, Hollywood and celebrity mothers tend to seek out the best in health and beauty products.

Jane Hajduk (Tim Allen's wife), Jennifer Blanc, and Penelope Ann Miller are among those who have used natural products from Beaute de Maman. People with lots of money and celebrity presence tend to buy only the best for themselves and those they love.

When I was pregnant, the main problem I had was stretch marks. I still have some and my youngest child is now seven. I used a cheap lotion that was messy and oily. Beaute de Maman has a stretch mark cream that goes on smoothly and has NO parabens, which are known to cause cancer and are in a lot of the creams and lotions on the market today. You don't need parabens on your skin and you definitely don't want it to leach into your system and into your unborn baby's body.

If you're interested in natural health and beauty products that are safe for you and your unborn baby, visit Beaute de Maman to order now and to find out more.

Post?slot_id=33572&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: