Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kids Zone

Finding some new video games for my younger children is a challenge. I found a new online gaming site for children that's secure and fun at the same time. At the MEGA Brands Kids Zone I was able to play Pirates of the Caribbean, King Arthur, and Plasmaverse, among other exciting games.

Plasmaverse is fun and features dragons and dinosaurs. I have a feeling Ryan's going to want to experiment with that one when I show him this tomorrow. What I like about this game is that it features role playing that isn't overly violent and evil. There's just boy-type action and adventure that appeals so much to kids in grade school.

I really need to tell you about my favorite activity at MEGA Brands Kids Zone. I spent the most time at the Pyrates section browsing about and looking over all of the cool pirate stuff. Then I played the shark game where I had to dodge sharks and stay in the boat. I won!

While I'm sure this is pretty mild stuff for an older teenager or adult, it's good fare for younger children who want to play video games online but whose parents worry about safety and content. Check it out for yourself and see if you don't agree.

Post?slot_id=31766&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: