Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Love Award

Secondary Roads has gifted me with this Blog Love award. I love it because it pictures some of my favorite things (typewriter, pencils & hearts)!

Here are the rules attached to this particular award:

* When you receive the Blog Love award, you should place the logo on your blog proudly!
* Link to the blogger that awarded you the love.
* Nominate your friends and bloggers you read regularly, as many as you like.
* Finally, let them know you’ve nominated them to receive the award
.

I'm passing this to:

Growth in God

At the Creek

Now with Baby

Guy's Wife

I apologize if you guys already have this....if so, look at it as "twice the love."

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks so much for this award! And congratulations to you for receiving it - you definitely deserve it!