Monday, December 01, 2008

Gifts You Can Afford

Kmart is having a sale this Christmas season for people just like me! You see, I have made it a goal this year to give something to every family member but with this economy and our own financial condition, it's looked pretty bleak. I've scrimped and saved and searched out different ways that I could go about getting something, no matter how small or large, just to let these people know I care.Click Here

Imagine my delight when I found out that Kmart now has 25,000 gifts for less than $25. Let's see, I need something for Aleksei and since she's such a Tinker Bell fan, the Tinker Bell earrings would be perfect. Amanda would love them, but she doesn't have pierced ears.

The Black & Decker Brew N Go Coffee Maker would be nice for Sheila, my sister. She likes coffee but she doesn't need a large coffee maker and a large pot to go with it. Sheila and I have always been fairly close and I'd love to get her something she could really use and enjoy. Good for the cold Indiana winters, huh?

Debbie has always loved Cuddl Duds, so a Chill Chaser would make the cut I think.

My dad could use Joe Boxer sleep pants and my mom needs clothes of every sort big time. Leap Frog Leapster learning games can be purchased for as little as $24.99 and they'd be great for my nephew.

I could tell you every name on my list and what I'd like to get them - and just might - but it would make for a really long post. I have a large family. So, I'll just let you visit Kmart yourself to choose your own gifts for less than $25.

Post?slot_id=27360&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: