Monday, November 17, 2008

Sears Brings Back Layaway!

I was dismayed when many stores stopped offering layaway plans so I was equally glad to hear that Sears Layaway is back. I decided to check out their website and peruse the "aisles" for the best bargains and I found a little too much that I'd like to get :) In case you're wondering what some of those items are, here's a glimpse:

Josh, Johnny, and Evan are all in dire need of new dress shoes so that was the first place I checked. I found a great pair of Oxford black shoes on sale and I earmarked that page. So far so good.

Next stop was in the kitchen department to look at Kitchen Aid toasters. My brother's family tried to win one but that fell through. I might be dreaming about this, but it sure would be nice to get one for their Christmas.

After browsing kitchen things for a while (I love kitchen things!) I decided to look for tools for my dad and my hubby. Jeff's always loved Craftsman tools so I could buy anything in that brand and be safe, but I think it would be best to check with Josh to see what Jeff has and does not have. Then I'd have to call Steve to see what Dad has and does not have. There are literally tons of stuff in the tool department and I know nothing about them.

Suffice it to say, I'll be likely to use some of my survey earnings to Sears Layaway and place a down payment. Then I can pay for it little by little until December 23 (or sooner!).

No comments: