Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the Hunter on Your List


I really do think that the best shopping deals are found online this year. My family spends more time outdoors and doing things like hiking, hunting, and wildlife viewing more than anything else. Nikon is one of my husband's favorite brands for binoculars, rifle scopes, rangefinders, and other field gear.

I'm earnestly researching my wish list (for others) online this year, searching out the best deals for the best products. Our budget is very slim, but I've got to tell you that I like a lot of the deals I'm finding, like the Nikon Black Friday Promo. You'll notice that I said before that the better Black Friday deals are online and it's true.

Nikon's offering a great package this year. The Ultimate Hunter's Package includes a ProStaff 3-9x40 riflescope with BDC reticle, ProStaff laser rangefinder, silent technology rangefinder case, and Mastering a Long-range Shot with BDC DVD. That's not all, though. When you order any Nikon ATB binocular, you get a $50 gift card free. This promotion runs through December 31. You could find a good use for a gift card, couldn't you? I love gift cards, as I'm sure you've noticed by now. The total package saves you $144.90 on some of the best hunting gear available.

I hope you get the chance to check out some of the deals for yourself because you'll be pleased with what you find.

No comments: