Sunday, October 05, 2008

Win a 2009 Civic Hybrid

Gas prices have gone down a bit in recent days but they aren't low enough to justify driving a huge gas hog all over the place. I've dreamed of owning a new car and, as everyone knows, I really need one. If I could have my dream vehicle, it would be one like the new 2009 Civic Hybrid. Some of the great details of this car:

Polished Metal Metallic
Up to 45 mpg highway
Fabric interior
USB Audio Interface
110-hp, 8 valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylider engine
Continuously variable transmission
MP3 Auxiliary Input Jackcleaner

It's a cleaner, greener way to drive.

Since the car retails at about $24,000, you can bet I won't be buying one. I would definitely consider winning one, though. Who would offer such a generous prize, you might wonder.

You can visit Charter to sign up for a great offer on television, internet and telephone services. There are a lot of options so I don't think you'll have a problem finding a package that will fit your needs. Personally, I like the idea of combining all three services together in a bundle because it's the best way to save money.

While you're saving lots of green with any of the offers, you'll also be entered to win a hybrid 2009 Civic. It's a great way to save green and go green at the same time, helping our environment while spending less money on gasoline. Head over to Charter and pick out a package that interests you before October 31, 2008 to be automatically entered in the sweepstakes.

No comments: