Saturday, September 13, 2008

Funny

My Dad sent me this in an e-mail and I think it's so hilarious that I'm sharing it with you. I don't believe in "chain letters," whether they be in the mail or on the internet. This is exactly how I feel most of the time regarding those ridiculous "promises" we see all too often.

The truth is that God has never promised all will be rosy if we just pray and "send it on." What He does promise is peace if we abide in Him. It takes more than just a click of a mouse, don't you think?



I'm still waiting for that miracle to happen .

To all my friends who in the last year sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something,

NONE OF THAT STUFF WORKED!

For 2008, could you please just send Money, chocolate, movie tickets or Gasoline vouchers and Airline tickets instead?

No comments: