Monday, June 30, 2008

Faithfulness

We've been singing a song in church that really speaks to my heart. It's actually in an old hymnal, but is a revamped version with a catchy refrain. Go here to watch a video of Aaron Shust (the writer & performer) singing it, along with an interview that follows. Click on "My Savior, My God" below the video box & expect a blessing.

I'll bet you're wondering which fruit of the spirit we studied yesterday, right? It was "faithfulness".
There are a lot of things in this life that nag at us women and we aren't as faithful as we should be - as we could be. The slogan for faithfulness is "Do it!" No excuses, no begging God to help us get it done, just do it when we don't feel like it. It's okay to ask God to help, but sometimes He says, "I've already enabled you to do it."

No comments: