Monday, May 19, 2008

Celebrity Bobbi & Angelina Jolie?

This is my Yorkie, Bobbi. No, she doesn't look like the typical Yorkie, but she is a purebred and is registered with AKC. She's had 4 litters of puppies and 98% of them turned out to be beautiful. The other 2% looked just like Bobbi. I did some research, and the earliest Yorkshire Terriers, believe it or not, actually were bred to look like Bobbi. Sometime later, breeders began breeding for longer, softer hair and smaller size. Bobbi has coarser hair than most "lovely" Yorkies and she weighs 5 1/2 pounds, a lot for a Yorkie in today's society.

Anyway, with that background, you might wonder how this quiz marked Bobbi as being like Angelina Jolie. I wonder the same thing.

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Angelina Jolie! Find out at

No comments: