Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cold Enough

It's really cold out there tonight. I see on my little radar screen that there's a persistent band of snow right over our area of Michigan, nowhere else to speak of. The thing about living so close to both Lake Huron and Lake Michigan is that you get all of that lake effect snow. It can be bright and sunny out and yet it snows like crazy. And that is crazy, but that is Michigan.

There are a lot of interesting ideas out there concerning global warming. I hear both sides of the issue and then a lot of in between stuff too. Here are a couple of interesting tidbits about global warming that'll get you to rethinking it if you're on the "Yeah, our planet's burning up!" side of the debate: I'm sure you can guess that I don't agree with the HOT theory.


Earth's 'Fever' Breaks


No comments: