Friday, January 11, 2008

Internet Money Makers

I was just reminded tonight about a place I'd signed up with about a year ago to do internet surveys. This company pays well - mostly $10 or more - to do a survey which usually requires a product test. The hitch is that sometimes the product test requires you to purchase something and then they reimburse you for the item plus pay you extra to evaluate it. Anyway, I did a survey for this company tonight and it took me about 15 minutes to evaluate an online product and do the survey. The pay is very good for the time investment, and this time I was not required to purchase anything up front. If you're interested in doing this sort of thing, check it out.

I just did a quick mental check a few minutes ago and I'm making more sitting at home on my computer than I could working out - that is by not having to hire a babysitter, buy a car, buy new clothes, eat quicker meals because I no longer have time to cook, etc.

I sent out a manuscript yesterday to a publisher who requested it. I think it's all a longshot anyway, but sent it out. I guess I can't sell my work if I have no confidence and don't keep sending it out.

No comments: