Monday, October 01, 2007

Christmas Already?

Okay, okay, I know that Christmas is a way off but with finances low I've been trying to come up with creative ideas for gifts. Do I want to make things or do I want to buy? The answer is both. I'm sure I'll give homemade bath baskets to some family and friends, but for Jeff and the kids I'll have to come up with something different. Some of this might be wishful thinking but others I might actually go out and buy...via the internet. Why not? I have high speed now! Ha ha.



If you do a Google search you can come up with virtually a billion ideas to save money for gifts, but if you're frugal you'll like the idea of coupons. We're down to one vehicle, as you know, so I'll probably order a lot on the internet and by phone. I found a cool website that gives you coupons and incentives to purchase from a wide variety of retailers using online coupons.

I'm still not sure which stores I'd buy Jeff things from, but he does like Cabella's and I see they're on the list.



Josh wants a computer for college classes and we've always been happy with Dell computers, and I could really use some good Dell deals. Maybe....



Johnny, Evan and Ryan are scientific guys (preferring insects, but they go for anything "awesome." Great Edmund Scientific coupons would be a help in buying for these guys.



And Amanda? I'm not sure at all. I did love the Children's Place deals I found when browsing for children's clothing - and Amanda does love dresses.



Something to dream about...



No comments: