Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coincidence?? and Blessings Galore

I got a nice surprise in the mail today...a check for a reprint of an article I wrote last year for Wee Ones E-Mag titled, The Silk Makers. Seems that Educational Testing Services bought it for reprint. That's exciting because I'm paid twice for one article, and the article is published in more than one publication.

Here's the coincidence part. I've been wanting to purchase and read a book for some time, but couldn't justify spending the money on it. Last night, my husband insisted that I order the book because he wants to read it too. The cost? The same amount of money that I just received today from Wee Ones. Hmmmm. Anyway, the title of the book is, The Other Side of Calvinism by Laurence M. Vance. If nothing else, it'll give me a little different perspective on the Puritans, as they were strict Calvinists.

No comments: