Monday, June 04, 2018

Menu Plan Monday - June 4


Happy first Monday in June! I would like to say that we have beautiful summer-like weather here up north, but that would be a lie. It struggles to get into the sixties (Fahrenheit) right now. For me, that is frustrating.

My husband has the week off of work, so he is helping to make some of the suppers. Since he makes a mess when he cooks, I'm not sure if that is a blessing or not. I will let you know.

I don't have a vegan plan for you this week. To be honest, I have jumped off of the vegan ship for a bit. My digestive system was way out of whack because of all of the carbohydrates I was getting that I needed to get more variety. I am feeling better and will slowly add more carbs back in. That said, I will let you know that I am still whole foods, mostly plant based, just not eating starchy carbs at the moment.

Here's the plan:

Monday

Meat Loaf
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday

BBQ Chicken Thighs
Roasted Root Vegetables

Wednesday

Taco Salad

Thursday

Left-overs

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Cheeseburger Bowls

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: