Monday, February 12, 2018

Menu Plan Monday - February 12


This week I have only one menu plan for you, but next week I will have two. That is because I signed up for the Forks Over Knives sample weekly planner and am sampling the menu they gave me this week. Next week, I am making my own plan to see how it goes. By comparing how long it takes me to do this on my own with how long it takes me with an already prepared plan, I will know if I can afford to invest in this thing. One thing I already know is that I can't eat the food that the rest of my family does. I get sick if I do. A whole food plant based diet seems to be the best thing for me and I plan to do whatever I can to make it work.

Here's what the family is getting, by their request:

Monday

Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Green Beans
Biscuits

Tuesday

Tossed Salads
Cottage Cheese

Wednesday

Buttered Egg Noodles
Peas

Thursday

Meat Loaf
Corn
Biscuits
Raspberry Cheesecake

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers
Salads
Pumpkin Pie

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: