Monday, October 23, 2017

Menu Plan Monday - October 23



I have finally finished my menu plan for the week and it's only 1:32 in the afternoon on Monday. Recently, I haven't even bothered doing one. That is a mistake. Making a menu plan keeps me on track for the week and saves me time. I don't have to look around trying to decide what to have at the last minute. Plus, if I am gone, my kids or husband can get around supper. I keep my plan posted on the refrigerator.

Monday

Spaghetti
Homemade Bread
Tossed Salads
Peas
Cake and ice-cream

Tuesday

Chicken and Gravy over Mashed Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts
Rice Pudding

Wednesday

Sweet Potatoes
Meatloaf
Green Beans

Thursday

Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream
Corn

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers
Vegetable Soup
Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: