Saturday, October 21, 2017

Book Review: The Beautiful Word for Christmas by Zondervan

The Beautiful Word for Christmas is published by Zondervan.

The Beautiful Word for Christmas is an illustrated hardcover devotional book that makes a great gift book. It is truly beautifully illustrated as well as contains beautiful Scriptures that speak to the heart. Everything in it pertains to the first coming of Christ. There are 31 days of devotionals, so it's great to use with the family for Advent. That is what I plan to use it for. It's always good to remind everyone what Christmas was intended to be - what it still can be.

I think it's a great book and I know that I will enjoy using it.

*I received a copy of The Beautiful Word for Christmas in exchange for my honest opinion. My thoughts are my own.*

No comments: