Monday, September 18, 2017

Menu Plan Monday - September 18

I found an interesting cookbook this week. This one is filled with easy and quick gluten-free recipes. Last night I prepared the Waldorf Salad for my husband. He said he loves it and would I please save the recipe. Many of the meals on my menu plan this week include items made from this cookbook, 100 Best Quick Gluten-free Recipes by Carol Fenster. I have denoted these with an asterisk. If you find the recipe book at your library, please check it out and see if any of the recipes fit your lifestyle!

By the way, I made the zucchini butter on Saturday and it is wonderful!


Monday

Waldorf Salad*
Fresh Green Beans
Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins*

Tuesday

Tacos
Pinto Bean Dip*
Zucchini
Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes*

Wednesday

Muffin Pan Chicken Pot Pies
Baked Potatoes with Zucchini Butter
Peas

Thursday

Spaghetti Carbonara*
Grilled Marinated Chicken Breasts
Tossed Salads
Garlic Toast

Friday

Pizza & Pop (gluten-free dough)*

Saturday

Burgers on the Grill
Deviled Eggs
Cherry Clafouti*

Sunday

On Your Own



No comments: