Monday, May 30, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - May 30


Happy Memorial Day and a big Thank You to all who have served our country in the past, the present, or will in the future!

I have today off of work, but my husband and two of my sons are working. It is a beautiful day here in northern Michigan, yet my allergies are really kicking my system. I love summer, but I can't really enjoy it when I feel this poorly. I hope all of you can enjoy today and NEVER forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice so that you and I can have a day of rest and celebration.

My menu plan for the week goes like this:

Monday

Vegetable Soup (in the slow cooker)
BBQ Chicken Thighs
Baked Beans
Watermelon

Tuesday

Spaghetti & Burger Crumbles
Salads
Garlic Toast

Wednesday

Meat Loaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday

Corned Beef
Fruit

Friday


Saturday

Burgers on the grill
Salads
Fruit Bowl

Sunday

On Your Own

Visit Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.

No comments: