Monday, October 12, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - October 12

Happy Columbus Day this beautiful Menu Plan Monday! I am freshly back from vacation. I was blessed to visit both my family and friends in Indiana and my very best friend in Michigan's wonderful UP. That said, I haven't had a lot of time to prepare a menu plan for the week, yet I must. I have found that when I avoid making a plan, I spend far too much time staring into the refrigerator and pantry trying to decide what to prepare for supper - and this usually at 5:30 p.m. when I should be half-way done cooking! Here is what I have decided upon for this week:

Monday

Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday

Round Steak with Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Salads

Wednesday

Oven Baked Chicken
Wild Rice Pilaf
Squash

Thursday

Mini Meat Loaves
Salads
Oven Broasted Potatoes
Applesauce

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers & Chips
Baked Beans
Fruit

Sunday

Sicilian Supper
Peas
Salads
Garlic Bread


No comments: