Monday, June 22, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - June 22


So the weatherman says that we might get some tornadoes here in Michigan today. Judging from the temperatures that have not been all that warm the last several days, I doubt they will hit us. I will be praying that tornadoes do not develop at all in Michigan. We have enough problems that we don't need to add any more.

Speaking of problems, I am having a horrible time finding time and energy to make up menu plans these days. Last week, I neglected to make one. Big mistake. It took me more time to think up what to make and then actually do it than it does when I make up a plan in advance. Lesson learned.

Monday

Lasagna
Peas
Salads
Garlic Toast

Tuesday

Baked Swiss Hamburger Steak (using GF bread)
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Carrots

Wednesday

Goulash
Peas
Salads

Thursday

Fried Rice
Applesauce

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers & Hot Dogs over a campfire
Baked Beans
Chips & Dip
Fresh Fruit

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: