Monday, May 18, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - May 18

http://orgjunkie.com


I missed getting a menu plan up last week because my husband was on vacation and did the planning and cooking (for the most part). We had a campfire Saturday night in the state forest and cooked hamburgers and hot dogs (and sweet corn) over the campfire. There's nothing quite like that smoky smell and ticks crawling up your legs for making memories.

This week I will be gone on Wednesday and Thursday due to my son's kidney biopsy. The surgery is on Wednesday at 2 p.m. (EST) if anyone would like to pray for him. It has been a long two years of disease and hospital stays for him. We are hoping and praying that it will all soon come to an end and that he will enjoy good health once again. Our finances could use a real boost too after all of this. I am so glad that, although I can't see the future, I can trust that the God who can has it all under control and works for our good.

This is what I have planned for the week:

Monday

Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Salads
Zucchini Saute

Tuesday

Spaghetti and Hamburger
Garlic Toast
Green Beans

Wednesday & Thursday

Ryan's Surgery - Will be out of town

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers
Fries
Cuban Style Black Beans (vegan)

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: