Monday, February 02, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - February 2

http://orgjunkie.com

It is a balmy 1 degree F. outside right now, but it is sunny. I can actually feel the sun's warmth on me coming through the window as I type this blog post. For that, I am grateful! My family in Indiana, however, is shoveling in the aftermath of a huge snow storm. Some folks in Escanaba, Michigan, are without power this morning following a power plant explosion. Winter is fickle for those of us in the north.

Hopefully the following menu plan will bring my family some "warmth and comfort" this week.

Monday

Beef Stroganoff (subbing ground beef for steak)
Salads

Tuesday

 Grilled, Marinated Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans

Wednesday

Roasted Whole Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Salads

Thursday

Fish Fry (using perch fillets we caught ice-fishing)
French Fries
Salads

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers (including veggie burgers)
Sweet and Spicy Squash and Apple Puree (from Clean Eats)
Tossed Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: