Monday, January 05, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - January 5

http://orgjunkie.com

Upon writing this post, I have just learned that a friend of mine was tragically stabbed to death by her brother in our hometown this weekend. Her mother was also stabbed but is expected to survive. My heart is heavy as I ponder the evil in the world. Jesus has overcome the world and that is my hope this morning. As the last verse in the Bible states, "Even so, come Lord Jesus!"

Here's my plan for the coming week:

Monday

Chili
Cornbread
Salads

Tuesday

Scalloped Potatoes and Sausage
Corn
Chocolate Coconut Scout Cookies (from Primal Cravings, pg. 232)

Wednesday

Meat Loaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday

Macaroni & Cheese (Gluten-free)
Salads
Cherry Crisp

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers (including veggie burgers)
Nachos
Applesauce

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

Secondary Roads said...

That is a truly sad story. It seems to me that the signs to Jesus' return being closer than ever before. Even so, come Lord Jesus.