Monday, October 27, 2014

http://orgjunkie.com

It was my intention to make Julia Child's French Potato Salad and her Braised Wild Rice last week. It never happened. We were busy and we ended up eating out a few meals - those meals that I had allocated to these dishes. So.....I'll try the potato salad on this coming Saturday and the rice on Tuesday.Some might think that we're eating high and mighty this week, however, that's not the case. I only buy that which is on sale and heavily marked down. The lamb chops and the steaks were just that, and there are only two lamb chops. Also, I make a lot of vegan dishes for one (me), and I don't always place them on the menu.

 Here's this week's menu plan:

Monday

Petite Steaks on the Grill
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Pumpkin Pie

Tuesday

Cauliflower
Braised Wild Rice
Salads

Wednesday

Lamb Chops
Roasted Potatoes & Carrots
Green Beans
Chocolate Gluten-free Cake

Thursday

Grand Rapids to the Nephrologist - Dinner Out

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers on the Grill
Applesauce
French Potato Salad


Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: