Sunday, May 18, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com
Things have started to slow down now that my astronomy class has ended. I am NOT scientifically minded, so this one was hard. Today, my husband and two of the children went out to the state forest in a quest for mushrooms. I found just one, and it's not big by any stretch of the imagination. One would have thought that with over 200 inches of snow last winter we would have an abundance of fungi. Not so. Here's my find:





There are lots of dishes you can make with morels. Soups and steaks are two favorites of some people. In case you're wondering, my family did better than I did. They found, altogether, about 50.

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday

Fettuccine Alfredo
Salads

Tuesday

Taco Salad

Wednesday

BBQ Pork
Roasted Sweet Potato Slices

Thursday

Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Burgers

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: