Menu Plan Monday - March 25

Monday, March 25, 2013


I checked a book out of the library titled, The Sexy Vegan Cookbook. My husband says I can't use any of the recipes (my husband is not vegan, vegetarian, or otherwise healthy eater). I said I can and I can do it without him ever noticing it. This week I'm studying The Sexy Vegan Cookbook. Next week the experiment begins! I'll keep you posted.
Monday

Sloppy Joes
Home-canned Peaches

Tuesday
Spaghetti
Salads

Wednesday

Baked Sweet Potatoes
Broiled Pork Chops
Salads
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday

Oven-fried chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers/hot dogs
Baked Beans
Chips

Sunday

On Your Own

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Stopping by from Org Junkie… your menu looks so yummy!

Blog: http://www.3boysandadog.com

Pia said...

Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Pia

Open Directory

Copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Click Blog

Blog Show Off

Promote Your Blog



Free Promote Your Blog Today

Increase Your Page Rank

Increase your PageRank

Free Web Submission

Popularity Center

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP