Monday, October 01, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - October 1



I hope you're having a good week. My husband is on vacation this week, so I'm hoping he'll make the evening meals using the menu plan I've made. Usually, when he's home before me, he'll get started with supper but entirely change my plan! You have to understand that I have one of those analytical brains that strive for order. If it isn't planned ahead of time, I don't want to do it. Surprises aren't a good thing. So, here's the plan:

Monday

Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce
Salads
Snack Cakes (from store)

Tuesday

Chili
Homemade Corn Bread (Gluten-free)
Blueberry Pie

Wednesday

  Green Beans

Thursday

Baked Potatoes topped with shredded cheese
Corn

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Gone - eat out

Sunday

On Your own   

No comments: