Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Beginner's Bible App for iPad - So Cool!

Do you have children or grandchildren - and an Apple iPad to boot? If you do, you might really want to check out the Beginner's Bible app. When my children were little, we got them the Beginner's Bible. We read it to them all of the time. They loved reading it with us, especially at bedtime.

We didn't have all of the bells and whistles of computers and iPads like many folks do today. Wow! How far technology has come in just a (cough) few short years.

This app is so cool. The kids can color, listen to stories, hear music, play games, and so much more. With 94 Bible stories, your children will never get bored.

You can download your first story pack (6 stories with games, coloring pages, etc.) for free here. The iPad app for the Beginner's Bible is recommended for ages 2-6.

I would be remiss if I didn't say how important I feel the Bible is - and sharing it with our children should be on the top of our priority lists. In it, God said that fathers (and mothers) are to teach the Word of God to their children, telling them the stories of how God saved His people over and over again. Start teaching them early. They are little sponges who soak it all in. And if you can make it ever more the fun, do so.

1 comment:

Kızlık zarı said...

This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading.
Kızlık zarı