Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - August 20



Today is my birthday. Last night, Jeff and most of the kids gave me an early birthday party since we both have to work today. They all gave me thoughtful gifts. One of my favorites is the Writer's Digest subscription and the Writer's Market digital edition (Kindle). By getting the subscription through Amazon, I'm getting the Kindle edition free (buy one year Writer's Digest print subscription and get the Kindle edition free). I'm all set to write again providing I find the time - that's always been my set-back.

Here's what we're having this week:

Monday

Hot dogs on the grill
Baked beans
Salads
Left-over birthday cake

Tuesday

Broiled pork steaks

Wednesday

Pot roast in crock-pot
Baked sweet potatoes

Thursday

Hamburgers on the grill

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday - Bebo Norman Concert in P.M.

Tacos
Corn fritters

Sunday

On Your Own
 

No comments: