Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - November 14

Don't forget to join Organizing Junkie on Mondays for Menu Plan Monday.

Last week we didn't get to the lemon chicken meal I had planned, so we'll try it for Tuesday. On Mondays, I like to utilize the slow cooker. I work at the library on Monday nights, so that makes it easier for the others to have a warm supper waiting. When I make pork roast, I baste it with Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce, just as my mother always did.

Here's what we're planning for the week:

Monday

Pork Roast with Root Vegetables (in slow-cooker)
Mashed Acorn Squash
Strawberry Smoothies

Tuesday

Applesauce

Wednesday

Meat Loaf
Cabbage Saute

Thursday

Taco Salad (with black beans)
Chips & Salsa

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Gluten-free Noodles & Tomato Sauce
Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: