Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - October 31

Menu Plan Monday is found at Orgjunkie.com


I had this big plan to create a fancy blog post today, but I just didn't get it done. I do, however, have a nice menu planned for the week. As for Halloween, you won't see anything about it in my menu plan. We do not celebrate Halloween. We celebrate Jesus and His life, death, and resurrection.

Here's what I'm planning:

Monday

Hearty Beef and Noodle Soup, minus the parsnips
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Garden Salads

Tuesday

Lasagna (it didn't get done last week)
Salads
Peanut Butter Mousse, using yogurt instead of tofu

Wednesday

Nacho Cheese Beef Bake, we use Fritos of course
Glazed Carrots
Applesauce

Thursday

Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Corn
Peaches

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Oven-fried Chicken
French Fries
Green Beans

Sunday

On Your Own


1 comment:

Cooking with Cristin said...

i bookmarked the beef soup. i wonder if i could use beef cubes/chuck roast instead of shortribs as they are expensive
Here is a link to my Menu Plan/Question of the week
I would love if you stopped by to check it out
Enjoy your week:)