Monday, December 06, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - December 6

It's that time again - Menu Plan Monday with Organizing Junkie. It's also December - that means snow, cold, and bad roads. Well, for us here in the north it does. I sure hope that wherever you are you will be safe and sound. As you prepare your heart for Christmas, may you be blessed.

I never got to some of my meals last week, as my husband decided we should have some different things. I didn't argue. This week is pretty simple and I doubt we'll stray from it too much. I'm hoping to get to some Christmas baking. That'll make everyone happy.

Monday

Spaghetti Alfredo
Garlic Toast
Salads

Tuesday

Chips & Salsa

Wednesday

Pancakes (some regular and some gluten-free)
Scrambled Eggs
Toast

Thursday

Turkey & Gravy (using turkey frozen after Thanksgiving)
Rice
Sugar Snap Peas

Friday

Swiss Steak (crock-pot)
Mashed Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts

Saturday

Pizza & Pop

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: