Monday, November 01, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 1



Wow. I almost forgot to make out a menu plan for the week. Last week was such a whirlwind week - my husband took a vacation week. We spent much of that time in prayer over our son (see below) as he finished up his last week of police training. I am proud to say that he passed everything with flying colors! I am also proud to say that prayer makes all of the difference in the world. Josh's graduation was on Friday and his party was on Sunday. Lots of people attended both.


Now things should get back to normal............................I hope.

Here is this week's plan:

Monday

Tacos
Chips & Salsa

Tuesday

Baked Spaghetti
Green Beans

Wednesday

Cheese Omelets
Home Fries
Corn

Thursday

Vegetable Beef Soup

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Salad Night - Make your own Chef Salads
Baked Potatoes

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: