Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - October 11

I hope everyone is doing well this Columbus Day, 2010. We have been experiencing an Indian Summer here in the north and are really loving it. Warm weather and colorful forests go well together.

As for menu plans, mine is a bit slight this week. I went to Meijer tonight and purchased whatever I could get on sale - enough to equal $30. I don't think I need to tell you that I couldn't get too much for that amount. The good news, however, is that a friend called me suddenly yesterday and insisted that she had two large boxes of food for my family. When my husband told her that she is being used of God, she said something very powerful. She said, "We all can be if we let Him...."

How are you being used by God? I hope each of us can think of some way that we can honor God today - and bless someone else as we do so.

Visit Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.



Monday

Peas
Cabbage & Sausage

Tuesday

Taco Salad

Wednesday

Meat Loaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday

Home Fries
Pancakes
Deviled Eggs

Friday

Homemade Vegetable Soup
Homemade Bread

Saturday

Salad
Garlic Toast
Apple Pie

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: