Sunday, September 05, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 6



Happy Labor Day! This is also Menu Plan Monday. If you're one of the blessed few who get Labor Day off and can enjoy the holiday with friends and family, I do hope you're making the best of it. For others, like us, I hope you have a good work day. We're having school because my husband is working anyway. Believe me, my children aren't all that happy. Here's what we're eating this week - some of the choices are by special request and are sure to put smiles back on those faces:

Monday

Enchiladas
Salads
Chips & Salsa
Jello

Tuesday

Roast Beef (slow cooker)
Potatoes
Carrots
Green Beans
Fruit

Wednesday

Bacon-Cheeseburger Pizzas

Thursday

Gluten-free Applesauce Muffins

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Fettucini & Chicken Strips
Salads
Garlic Bread
Peas

Sunday

On Your Own

2 comments:

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.

Unknown said...

I hope that you're having a terrific week. The menu plan sounds so delcious.