Sunday, July 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 19

Menu Plan Monday time again! I have put off making my menu until the last minute again. I'm getting quite good at that. It's been a busy week.

Yesterday a dear friend passed away quite suddenly, and I have spent much time thinking about her rather than my menu plan. She is rejoicing in Heaven right now but she leaves behind a grieving family. Could you pray for them? Thanks so much.

Monday

Gluten-free Pierogies stuffed w/potatoes & chives
Chicken Salad 
Strawberry Smoothies (one of them sugar-free)

Tuesday

Baked Pork Tenderloin Chops
Baked Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Applesauce

Wednesday

Cowboy Hash over Rice
Salads

Thursday

Cheese Omelets
Home Fries
Fruit

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Baked Potato Chips Chicken (minus meat tenderizer)
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: