Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 21

I'm thinking I need to hop on over to Organizing Junkie this week and download some of her newer Menu Plan Monday buttons. For now, though, this "oldie but goodie" will have to suffice. The first day of summer is today - June 21. It's also the longest day of the year. You know, it doesn't seem to me to be staying light outside all that long. Perhaps it's because we have so many gray days - cloudy and blah. Maybe it'll get better. It has warmed up considerably from last week and, for that, I rejoice.

 My garden is pretty blah for now. I think we need some really good fertilizing sessions. We have sandy soil and, if it doesn't rain, must water. Below are some spinach and lettuce struggling to grow. The onions and weeds are doing pretty well.......

So, here's my menu plan:

Monday

Cheesy Rice
Mixed Vegetables
Homemade Frozen Yogurt

Tuesday

Salads
Peaches

Wednesday

Skillet Potatoes and Smoked Sausage
Green Beans
Applesauce

Thursday

Pork Roast
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers - Hot Dogs - Fries

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: