Monday, April 05, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - April 5

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebration. Ours was a quiet one. Two of our children went with the church youth group to Florida for spring break. That left three here. Josh, our oldest, has been house sitting for friends so he went to church with us, ate, and then promptly left. Ryan and Amanda played computer games and watched TV in the afternoon. I napped - for two hours! I guess I needed the rest because I was not going to wake up for anything.

I spent the early evening hours searching for great menu ideas. Our dietary needs are all different so it makes for some interesting combinations. Here's what I came up with:

Monday

Easter Dinner Left-overs
Tuesday

Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Sauce
Spaghetti
Salads
Garlic Toast

Wednesday
Bacon Topped Turkey/Beef (50/50) Burgers
Mixed Vegetables

Thursday
Pizza & Pop

Friday
Chips & Salsa
Fruit

Saturday
Cheesy Chicken & Rice
Green Beans

Sunday
On Your Own

Don't forget to visit Organizing Junkie for more menu plans.

No comments: