Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 22

My daughter and my husband made up this week's plan while I was in town today. I don't think it's a particularly healthy - or frugal - plan, but I'll go with it. I did scratch out a few desserts and replaced them with vegetables. I wonder if they'll notice. Organizing Junkie hosts Menu Plan Mondays.

Monday

Hamburgers
French Fries
Baked Acorn Squash
Tossed Salads
Bread Pudding with Lemon Curd

Tuesday

Spinach Fettucini
Garlic Bread
Peas

Wednesday

Enchiladas
Corn
Tossed Salads
Chips & Salsa

Thursday

Pizza & Pop
Apple Cobbler

Friday

Bratwurst and Hot Dogs (cook-out)
Baked Beans
Chips & Dip
Corn

Saturday

Oven-fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Apple Pie

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

Growth in God said...

ha ha that looks like a typical week at our house. its so hard to make everyone happy. The spinach pasta night sounds yummy!