Sunday, February 07, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - February 8

It was tough coming up with a menu this week! My family was watching the Superbowl - loudly - while I was going through my recipes, trying to come up with meals that are both healthy and possible (as in I have ingredients on hand). Add the fact that I'm sick and it got harder to do. On top of that, I'm beginning to worry about the car situation. You can't buy a car without money. It's easier to tell people to trust God than to do it yourself.

Anyway, here's the menu I came up with:

Monday

Mixed Vegetables
Smoky Links

Tuesday

Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Wednesday

Chili
Fruit
Thursday

Pizza & Pop
Friday

Applesauce
Saturday

Salsa with Chips

Sunday
On Your Own

Organizing Junkie is the host of Menu Plan Mondays. Please visit for a slew of menu plans.

1 comment:

Colie's Kitchen said...

Yummy baked fried rice... sounds great!!. Thank you for sharing!! Nicole www.colieskitchen.com