Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - January 25


Wow, has another week already passed? Organizing Junkie is putting up another Menu Plan Monday list. Please visit if you'd like to find (literally) hundreds of menus.

I have been working up healthier menu plans, or at least I think so. My children are balking somewhat. Amanda (8) decided she would make up a bunch of menus for this week. Sounds great to the rest of the family - except for me. When you find lots of hot dogs and some rich desserts, you'll understand that Amanda chose them! I've included them on the list but they may or may not find their way to the table!

Monday

Spanish Rice

Tuesday

Penne Pasta Bake
Salads
Fruit

Wednesday

Chicken Stuffing
Carmelized Onion Mashed Potatoes (make w/skim milk & margarine)

Thursday

Pizza & Pop

Friday

Vegetarian Chili

Saturday

Egg Salad Sandwiches

Sunday

On Your Own

4 comments:

Noelle said...

The Curried Tomato soup sounds delicious!

Angela said...

Checked out your menu and believe it or not it is SO similar to mine,lol. I just have mine on different days. I too make that pasta bake. I call it Lazy Man's lasagna.

Growth in God said...

We have one of those menus this week also. Zekaryah got to pick the whole week since its his birthday Satuday. Hope you enjoy the salsa. I know we are making another batch tonight as my oldest takes both to school on Tuesday for his spanish class.

For Their Future said...

Hey! Visiting from Menu Plan Monday!
What a yummy menu! I will have to check out some of the recipes you shared!
God bless!