Sunday, November 01, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - November 2



I'm trying to make this week's menu plan an easy one, but without a lot of quick stuff (a.k.a. junk from boxes and cans), I'm probably not hitting that target. I am participating in the NaNoWriMo challenge, and it's going to take every free moment I have to make the goal of 55,000 words in the month of November. I've been working on a novel for three years - how am I going to get it done in one month? You see, I'm going to start all over, minus the outline I've semi-completed. If you've always dreamed of writing a novel, maybe this month is your month as well? You'll never know unless you try!

Remember, Organizing Junkie is the place to visit for a slew of menu plan participants. As for this week's menu, here it is:

Monday

Crockpot Chili
Homemade French Bread

Tuesday

Parmesan Chicken
Fettuccine Alfredo
Focaccia Bread with Herbs & Parmesan
Green Beans

Wednesday

Hash Browns
Toast & Jelly
Cheesy Omelets

Thursday

Pizza & Pop

Friday

Taco Salad
Chips & Salsa
Zucchini Pies

Saturday

Chicken & Rice
Mixed Veggies
Blond Brownies with Chocolate Chips

Sunday

On Your Own

3 comments:

SnoWhite said...

looks like a great week!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you regarding your novel. How exciting.
I'm always looking for different meal ideas. That's why I love MPM.
You have a great week!

Victoria said...

Taco salad sounds good. We already love taco night.